Over time, skin can lose its elasticity and smoothness, but you can keep wrinkles at bay with the help of Dermal fillers. As we grow older, the underlying tissues which give our skin a plump, youthful appearance tend to break down, resulting in laughter lines and crow's feet.
Dermal fillers work to combat this problem. When injected below the skin, they can pump up those sunken or creased areas to help you regain the fullness of youth.
Dermal fillers, such as lip or cheek fillers, can be used to give better definition to facial features. Get a plumper pout or enjoy sharper looking cheekbones with expert cheek fillers.
Come and meet our dermal fillers Cheshire team or the Restylane Liverpool team and discuss your requirements. This non-surgical procedure can smooth out wrinkles in a gentle but effective way. Our smooth gels contain hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a substance that occurs naturally in your skin that aids volume and controls hydration.
Our cheek fillers also contain a local anaesthetic, which makes the injection process especially gentle and means our dermal fillers Cheshire team can tailor the concentrations to be used in each area of your face. • Treatment is suitable for all types of skin and no skin test is required
• The strength of filler can be easily adjusted to the area being treated
• Less pain - our dermal fillers contain local anaesthetic and this removes the need for anaesthetic creams
• Instantly visible results which last up to 12 months
• Natural ingredients Animal-friendly, biodegradable products
• Dedicated experts with dermal filler Cheshire and dermal fillers Merseyside teams, the Restylane Liverpool team or the Restylane North West team
• 97.9% of patients rated their results with Juvederm Ultra as 'good' to 'excellent' and this treatment is the only kind of HA filler that has been approved in the United States. It is proven to correct moderate or severe wrinkles for up to one year. Studies have found that 75% of patients achieved and maintained a one grade or greater improvement for up to 12 months.
• 75% of patients maintained a 1 grade or greater improvement for up to a year 75% of patients maintained a 1 grade or greater improvement for up to a year
As we grow older, the underlying tissues which give our skin a plump, youthful appearance tend to break down, resulting in laughter lines and crow's feet.Crow's feet, the lines surrounding the eyes and forehead creases can be treated by our dermal fillers Cheshire team, who can also solve the problem of unflattering lines around the nose and mouth. Cheek fillers can make a dramatic difference to your appearance, giving you a very natural and attractive result. Lip fillers and cheek fillers It doesn't just fill in lines - this non-surgical treatment can add fullness to lips that have lost volume and create a dazzling smile or enticing pout.
Cheek fillers also add volume where it matters, leaving you with a fresh, youthful look.
Our fillers are fast, safe and reliable and typically last between six and nine months. Why not come to discuss your needs with our dermal filler Cheshire team or the Restylane Liverpool team or our Restylane North West team?
Aesthetically You City Centre Clinic, 25 Rodney Street, Liverpool L1 9EH | t 0151 709 0011 | e firstname.lastname@example.org
**DISCLAIMER Patient experience and results may vary. These are dependent
on a number of factors such as lifestyle, age and medical history.