There are several steps involved when you choose to have one of the procedures such as lip shaping in Liverpool, they are as follows
1. The area to be treated needs to be cleaned thoroughly to remove all traces of makeup and product residues
2. If the area is especially sensitive an anaesthetic cream may be offered by the practitioner even though the product has been formulated to include lidocaine
3. The injection procedure can take anything from 15 – 30 minutes to perform
4. To make sure that the product is distributed evenly over the area the lip plumping Liverpool practitioner may need to massage the treated area once the injection is complete.
5. This may be followed by an ice pack to help reduce any evidence of swelling in the treated area.
Aftercare instructions for the 24 hours post lip plumping Liverpool offers:
1.Use analgesia as recommended by the practitioner
2. Do not arrange to have any dental treatment carried out for a couple of days after the treatment
3. Do not have any massages or treatments that require you to be positioned face downwards, immediately following the treatment
4. If you intend to use lip balm or facial products after the treatment, check with the practitioner regarding products to be avoided.
5. Some facial expressions are best avoided such as pursing the lips