Harmony ClearLift is already a huge hit in Hollywood because the pixilated skin resurfacing laser divides light into multiple fractions that go deeper into the dermis. Skin is regenerated from underneath with absolutely no injury to the skin’s surface, leaving no redness or tell-tale signs.
Have you ever wondered how your favourite A List celebrities manage to look so perfect all the time? No, it’s not just down to the photo editing skills of the glossy magazines; it's Harmony ClearLift! At Aesthetically You we are proud to be the first clinic in the North of England to offer this innovative treatment in our Rodney Street clinic.
ClearLift™ Pixel Q-Switched laser is a collagen developing treatment which improves skin texture and tone, smoothes wrinkles, brightens dark patches and diminishes brown age spots for youthful vitality.
Targeting dark circles, neck lines, large pores, saggy skin and fine lines all in one treatment, the Pixel Q-Switched Laser Facelift from Alma Lasers differs from traditional fractional or pixelated laser skin resurfacing treatments because it goes deeper into the dermis. This means the regeneration takes place underneath with no injury to the skin's surface.
The main advantage is the comfort and no down time offered by PixelQ while achieving very good results in treating all signs of ageing –skin laxity, texture, and pigmentation.
• Fine lines and wrinkles on the forehead, delicate eye area, décolletage, hands, nasal folds, marionette lines, neck area.
• Uneven skin
• Broken blood vessels
• Sun damaged skin
It has been called the ‘lunchtime face lift’ simply because it is so quick and simple to perform and yet it gives such fantastic, long-lasting results. ClearLift immediately clears the complexion, giving it a healthy glow, whilst stimulating collagen growth for long-lasting radiance and results.
Typically the neck is a difficult area to firm and lift without invasive and painful surgery. Botox can soften necklace lines, but to tighten the skin the best thing on the market is ClearLift.
The laser treatment penetrates the dermis to revive skin from deep within, freshening and tightening in a way no other treatment can.
It is a painless procedure that targets the deepest layers of the skin. By bypassing the top layer, the ClearLift Laser treatment can begin the process of healing, tightening, and rejuvenation from the bottom up.
The unique way in which the laser bypasses the top layer of skin means that there is no redness, pain or discomfort, meaning you get instant results without suffering any side effects or enduring a long healing period.
• It is suitable for all skin types – the procedure is painless and non-invasive so it is perfectly safe for those with sensitive skin conditions. The US FDA have approved it for use on all skin types so you can have complete peace of mind that your skin troubles will soon be over.
• The procedure is incredibly quick – it takes up to 20 minutes per area being treated, hence why it has been called the lunchtime face lift.
• It is painless and has no side effects – the procedure treats the deepest dermal layer so there’s no redness, puffiness, or pain afterwards, and no recovery time.
• It is suitable for sensitive areas – the ClearLift treatment can be used on areas such as the neck, and the skin around the mouth and eyes, which are too sensitive for most anti-ageing treatments.
• How many treatments will I need?- It is recommended that 3 to 5 treatments be performed to achieve the optimal tightening of the face and neck. These treatments should be separated once a month. Although individuals will be assessed on consultation and recommendations based on the amount of tightening and lifting needed to achieve your best non-surgical results.
If you suffer with skin pigmentation and dream of a clear, even complexion, or if you’re looking for an anti-ageing treatment that isn’t abrasive or surgical then ClearLift is perfect for you. Call us today for more information or to book a consultation with one of our highly trained and experienced clinicians.
Aesthetically You City Centre Clinic, 25 Rodney Street, Liverpool L1 9EH | t 0151 709 0011 | e email@example.com
**DISCLAIMER Patient experience and results may vary. These are dependent
on a number of factors such as lifestyle, age and medical history.